- Click [here] to enroll.
- Enter the registration code: edsd619
- Be sure to select “Employee” as your Classification even if you are a volunteer. This ensures that all of the modules you need to take will appear on the next screen.
- Fill out the form and click the link to enroll. Be sure to select the correct parish or location in the organization drop down.
- Print the page or write down your user login and password for future reference.
- To begin taking training immediately, click the first link or follow the instructions to the right to login later.
To Begin Training
- Some modules require Adobe Flash Reader (free) to run, and you cannot run the modules on a mobile device. If you get blank screens when you try to load a module, this may be the problem. If you’re not sure, visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and install the plugin for your browser.
- Click [here] to begin the training.
- Enter your user login and password.
- Click on the title of the course to begin.
- There are multiple modules. You don’t have to complete each module at one sitting, but you can’t stop mid-way through a module and save your work.
When You’re Done
- At the end of the training, you’ll have an option to print or safe a certificate of completion. Please either email the certificate to Darlene Fletcher or print it and mail or deliver it to her.